As we approach our winter 2021/2022 season, we’re excited to be offering a position on Mulligan’s Hollow Ski Bowl Association’s Leadership Staff. Anyone interested in this opportunity is encouraged to apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Nathan Patterson, our Executive Director, at (616) 502-3236. Thank you!
Lessons and Leagues Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, directs the staff and operations associated with lessons and leagues.
Essential Job Functions:
An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. These examples do not include all of the duties which the employee may be expected to perform. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists the Executive Director and collaborates with the Ski Bowl management team in planning and organizing the activities and operations of the Ski Bowl.
- Follows and enforces policies and procedures, participates in recruitment and hiring of personnel and oversees the supervision, training, evaluation, and discipline of lessons and leagues employees.
- Performs job functions and related work according to the core values of the MHSBA strategic plan.
- Manages the Lessons and Leagues operation / activities including but not limited to planning, organizing, and directing daily activities and staffing and supervising lessons and leagues employees.
- Acts as the primary contact for lessons and scheduling of them.
- Supports the Executive Director in obtaining and maintaining compliance for lessons and leagues based regulations, as needed.
- Performs related work as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Minimum Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, abilities and minimum qualifications necessary to perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job.
Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability or potential to work evenings, nights, weekends, school snow days and holidays.
- Ability to work constructively and interact professionally with others, and handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly with a diverse management team.
- Ability to lead, manage and communicate clearly with ski instructors and leagues employees
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, adjust to changing priorities and work within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability of engaging multi-generational audiences
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment include but are not limited to the following:
- This position regularly works in an office setting with a controlled climate where they sit and work on a computer, communicate by telephone, email or in person, and move around the office or travel to other locations.
- An employee in this position is also required to regularly work outside an office setting at the ski bowl. This may include walking outdoors and exposure to inclement weather conditions.